Re: PAB UPDATE 2Day's World Domain News

Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 02:41:14 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Peter Mott wrote:

> >you see there are many more vuews on this
> >so lets not scary too much what could hapen :-)

some times it IS sceary when reading some "news" :-)

> I don't write the headlines Sascha.
>
> We state the headline without alteration, giving
> credit to the source and link to the actual story.
>
> We dont copy the story or repost it to a list
> as we respect the authors copyright.

thats great mr.mott thank you for that

sascha

ps.i found it it would be abpropriate to have a observer on CORE :-)
(they have also observers on pab otherwise how to know what they
are doing and how to try to "help" them-if we can:-)

it is funny for a advising body to hear from developments wich it
hase to advice from the news and reporters and than guesing
is this right or wrong what the reporters wrote :-)

but it is better to hear "news" from the reporters than not at all :-)