Re: PAB pab-competence

Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:54:01 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Kent Crispin wrote:

> on in Washington, and the outcome of those negotiations may have a
> profound effect on CORE/PAB/POC. Nothing is certain at the moment;
> the possibilities range from death and destruction to total victory;
> and they apparently fluctuate from day to day, though there may be
> some convergence.

> I honestly don't think there is any decisive information available, and
> furthermore, the negotiations really are delicate.

thank you mr.crispin for offering this information

its exactly the way and the information i expect to get as a pab member

this is absolutely the minimum to keep a continues mind set for the pab
-otherwise some kind of "confusion" :-) may ocure

i have complitely understanding for the dificulty of the situation
and i ams shure that "our" means "true internet" people are trying the
best
thanks
sascha