Re: PAB Whole Lotta Hooey Goin' On

Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 21:13:24 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, David W. Maher wrote:

> Antony:
> You and I have not agreed on everything, but I wanted you to know that
> your analysis of the situation is absolutely 100% on target.
> Congratulations on saying it so clearly.
> David Maher

mr.maher what this means

are you agree with the analysis and or did you agree on the
"conclusion" antony is comming to

the conclusion of antony is not realy encouraging :-)

should we accept this "conclusion" as congratulated by you as
the official "loosing the fight and the war" anouncement :-)

a "encouraging"-but not pure ilusion comment is apreciated :-)

or do you want to wait until the report is out
and than comment

what is the legal status of the report ?

thanks
sascha