Re: Motion to accept Re: PAB charter

Dan Busarow (dan@dpcsys.com)
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 10:50:45 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Antony Van Couvering wrote:
> I second Bill Semich's motion that we vote this in as is. Personally I
> would still put in something about the duties of the POC reps, but we could
> always add that later if necessary.

I agree with Antony that there should be _something_
about the POC reps. Maybe just a note that the number etc..
will be changing and that their duties will be added once
the changes are in place.

Not a show stopper for me though.

Dan

--
 Dan Busarow, PAB Deputy Chair                                714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com