Re: Motion to accept Re: PAB charter

Jim Dixon (jdd@vbc.net)
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 23:01:36 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Robert Shaw wrote:

> > I think the usual comparison has something to do with moving deck
> > chairs around on the deck of the Titanic.
> >
> > The gTLD MOU is absolutely dead in the water at this point. It's
> > good to see that you are doing something rational, like setting long
> > terms of office.
>
> Oh please.
>
> Jim, you're about to get an interesting lesson in international politics.
>
> Just watch this play out... :-)

I am watching. Did you watch after I warned you about those bozo
CORE registrars taking payments for pre-registrations? Did you see
the stinging rebuke represented by the Green Paper? Have you
noticed the people abandoning ship?

What is needed now is not more of the same old arrogance. It's time
to pay very close attention to the real world, not waste time setting
out more elaborate and irrelevant rules and regulations.

--
Jim Dixon                  VBCnet GB Ltd           http://www.vbc.net
tel +44 117 929 1316                             fax +44 117 927 2015