Re: Motion to accept Re: PAB charter

Perry E. Metzger (perry@piermont.com)
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 10:59:57 -0500

K S LIM writes:
> However, I do not agree with you here(that Jim is right). I do agree
> that PAB needs more members and new blood but I don't agree that we
> should agree to let one person represent 500 members. At the end of
> day, we don't get much new blood this way.

Indeed.

Jim is basically requesting increased personal power.

I will remind people that Joseph Stalin demanded a seat in the
U.N. for every one of the USSR's components (Russia, Ukraine, etc.) --
of course people easily saw through that. Jim is demanding a seat for
every member of his EuroISPA organization. Well, if they want seats,
let them join. All they have to do is fax a signature. Seems cheap to
me.

Perry