Re: Representation on PAB

Jim Dixon (jdd@vbc.net)
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 16:51:58 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Jim Dixon writes:
> > It is certainly refreshing to hear a conciliatory tone from the gTLD
> > MOUvement.
>
> Jim, if you are going to use the derogatory term "MOUvement" pioneered
> by such leading intellectuals as Jim Fleming, you are going to go into
> lots of kill files.

He got it from me.

> You claim you want to work with us. If so, quit acting like something
> unprintable.

To be frank, I don't know that I want to work with _you_, Perry.

Your inability to focus on important issues, your willingness to
leap into flame wars, these are a signficant part of the gTLD MOU's
problems.

--
Jim Dixon                  VBCnet GB Ltd           http://www.vbc.net
tel +44 117 929 1316                             fax +44 117 927 2015