Re: PAB Federal Register Publication?

Robert F. Connelly (rconnell@psi-japan.com)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 07:26:37 +0900

At 04:56 AM 2/19/98 -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:
>Has anyone heard if the GP has been published yet?
>
>--
>Kent Crispin, PAB Chair "No reason to get excited",
>kent@songbird.com the thief he kindly spoke...
>PGP fingerprint:   B1 8B 72 ED 55 21 5E 44  61 F4 58 0F 72 10 65 55
><http://songbird.com/kent/pgp_key.html>http://songbird.com/kent/pgp_key.html

Dear Kent:

[Clarification, GP has not been published in the essential Federal Register.]

I am in the CORE general Teleconference just now and that is the question under
discussion.  Alan Hanson is still in Madrid, where he went to participate in
Javier's conference.

Becky Burr says it has not been published [in the Federal Register] yet, thus
the 30 day period has not even started yet, and the date for any resolution has
already been pushed back three weeks as a result! :-{

No date certain has been set.

Dreadful.

BobC