Re: PAB Re: Green Paper Response/YOU MUST ACT SOON!!!

Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 09:26:25 -0800

On Sun, Feb 22, 1998 at 06:36:40PM +0100, Javier SOLA wrote:
> >> RESPONSE TO THE GREEN PAPER IS CRITICAL!!
> >
> >I would like to echo this: Response to the GP is critical! Take some
> >time, think about it, and respond. There is nothing more important
> >for you to be doing at this time, unless you are in a position to
> >engage in effective direct political action.
> >

> Fully agree.
>
> Please send individual resposes. The number of e-mails received by de DoC
> is important.

Yes. Many individual e-mails, with strong, well-written and well
reasoned content. I am preparing a fairly lengthy response which I
hope will be the PAB response, but I suspect that Magaziner will
automatically discard it. Individual responses, especially responses
from large organizations, will carry some weight.

--
Kent Crispin, PAB Chair			"No reason to get excited",
kent@songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...