PAB Re: Green Paper Response/YOU MUST ACT SOON!!

Kevin J. Connolly (pab@cybersharque.com)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:47:59 -0500

Dear Colleagues:

Marc Hurst wrote:

> The only thing crazier than Alan's war mongering is his lack of
> leadership
> while the Excom continues to blow through CORE cash....

which is entirely a red herring. The entire gTLD-MoU process is in
danger of coming to grief if we are distracted by the noise generated by

detractors.

The Green Paper is a political document. The political animals involved

in this process will look at the quantity of comments received rather
than weighing the merits of the comments themselves.

Put in your subject line something pithy that makes it clear whose side
you're on.

It's important to write to the Dept. of Commerce and copy your US
Senators and Congressmen. Each of us represents an organization which
signed the gTLD-MoU. There's nothing wrong in having many of the
individual voters in your organization send those cards and letters out.

Kevin J. Connolly