Re: PAB The Multiple Monopoly Approach

Bob Helfant (bhelfant@globecomm.com)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:43:10 -0500

I don't have significant experience in convincing European companies to do
anything. I was just suggesting we don't use self defeating catch phrases.
There was a comedian named George Carlin who did a whole routine on this
concept. Military intelligence was once example he used. Jumbo shrimp was
another. It was very funny which is what we do not need to be.

Bob Helfant