Re: PAB GP comments

Sascha Ignjatovic (sascha@isoc.vienna.org)
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 02:01:37 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Kent Crispin wrote:

> Well, my life in the real world has been intruding lately, so I
> haven't produced comments as fast as I would like. But there's enough
> there to perhaps get some debate. So here's what I have so far. Note
> that this is still pretty rough, and it's not up to the standards of
> the comments that Kevin did on the original RFC. But we should put out
> something:

mr.crispin thank you for your work

there is no need to hurry

i would not to early make a pabs comment

there is time until 23 march

it would be more visible as it comes at the end of the tread :-)

i was trying in a unprofesional but sympathic way :-) to find out a little
more about the organisational and personal beckground of the GP evaluation
process

unfortunately i have no information at the moment but what i have
understand is the comments could be evaluated by the interagency working
group on dns -hase somebody some more infos about the participaiting
agencyes and persons ? -ms.karen rose the ntia officer inchargt for
replays assistence is one member of the group she told me
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Karen Rose, NTIA, (202) 482-0365.
Email: krose@ntia.doc.gov
probably she could give more infos
on this

otherwise we could try to aproach higher officers as

NTIA's mission is carried out by the Assistant Secretary of Commerce for
Communications and Information who administers five major program offices.
Through the Secretary of Commerce, he is the President's principal adviser
on telecommunications policy

OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF COMMERCE William M. Daley,

SECRETARY OF COMMERCE 202-482-2112
Chief of Staff 202-482-424

NTIA
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information
Assistant Secretary - Larry Irving 202/482-1840

Associate Administrator (Acting) - J. Beckwith Burr
Phone: [1] (202) 482-1304
Email: bburr@ntia.doc.gov

or

Office of International Affairs
Associate Administrator - Jack Gleason (Acting) 202/482-1304

and just to find out more about about the background of GP evaluation
process and people

-it is easyer to do something on it when you have some more background
infos about it :-)

thanks
sascha
ps.is there any official pab representatives who like to get in contact
with the people from ntia or should we empower some pab person with
diplomatic skeels to do so if useful i see it useful to have direct
contact with ntia if they are not to negative -but i know they are not
it is a matter of how they are aproached