Re: PAB GP comments

Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:29:16 -0800

On Sun, Mar 08, 1998 at 12:35:23AM -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:
> I forgot to mention that a text version is available at
>
> http://songbird.com/pab/comments.txt
>
> This version is poorly formated, but probably easier to edit (hint).
> Please send input.

Well, I'm not receiving a lot of input. However, looking my system
logs I can see that a fair number of people have taken a look at it.
I will wait another day, then go through another editing pass, produce
a final draft, circulate that for a couple of days, and then ship it
out to Ira...

--
Kent Crispin, PAB Chair			"No reason to get excited",
kent@songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...