PAB Re: The "Statement of Principles"

Bob Helfant (bhelfant@globecomm.com)
Mon, 01 Jun 1998 13:19:21 -0400

I find the part about IANA currently having control over all TLDs a little
out of line. I have signed the orginal MoU and didn't have to agree to
that statement. It is clearly not true, or CORE would have its 7 TLDs in
the root by now. Are you really asking people to sign this or are you
looking for concencus and/or suggestions to release this statement as an
MoU lite?

Bob Helfant
GlobeComm, Inc.