Re: PAB white paper is out

Rick H. Wesson (wessorh@ar.com)
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 11:42:01 -0700 (PDT)

ummm,

my take on the wp is that the ntia is only describing the process
that should take place. imho, they didn't specify that the any of
the gtld-mou or other i* organizations have the right to manage
any of the dns related processes.

to me it looked like, please go back to step #1 and form a non-profit
to take controll of the dns.

tell me i'm wrong.

-rick