Re: PAB Global Incorporation Alliance Workshop?

Robert F. Connelly (rconnell@psi-japan.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:23:16 +0900

At 03:47 PM 6/10/98 +0200, Robert Shaw wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Here's something interesting for you all to take a look at.

Dear Robert:

Ken Stubbs included a page from this site in his Email. Just after
download of Email, I received an Internet Explorer Script Error message.

An error has occurred in the script on this page. The script operation has
been cancelled.

It complained about a "Microsoft JScript runtime error, (Line: 38) Object
doesn't support this property or method."

I then started to receive a whole mess of cookies, I counted eighteen,
count 'em, 18.

I have had difficulties with Eudora 4.0 when certain items have been
included in Email. It causes a fatal error what shuts down Eudora. About
a month ago I upgraded to Eudora 4.0.1. Until yesterday, I thought the
problem was fixed. However, yesterday it happened again with an item Tom
Gable sent. I wrote to Qualcomm about it.

When I try to open such a file, it causes the fatal error. My choices are
to leave it unopened indefinitely or to make a complicated transfer to
Eudora 3.0.3, where I can read it, delete it and transfer the in files back
to version 4.0.1.

If anyone in the PAB/CORE has insight on this problem, please let me hear
from you.

I'm saving the above text now, and will try to open Ken Stubbs www.giaw.org
message.

I'm back. I'm pleased to advise that Ken's item "Agenda" did not cause a
fatal error, but there was a repeat of the Internet Explorer Script Error
message.

If anyone on the PAB/CORE lists has an insight into this behaviour, I'd
appreciate receiving it.

Personal regards.
BobC

>See http://www.giaw.org
>
>whois on giaw.org shows it's registered to the home address of
>Cheryl Reagan, an NSI employee (see bottom of page at
>http://www.netsol.com/news/pr_19980605.html). Cherly Reagan is
>also the press contact (press@giaw.org) for the event which
>claims:
>
>"This is believed to provide as neutral and inclusive a setting
>as possible for stakeholders of disparate views."
>
>Robert
>--
>Robert Shaw <robert.shaw@itu.int>
>Advisor, Global Information Infrastructure
>International Telecommunication Union <http://www.itu.int>
>Place des Nations, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Qualcomm-Eudora Version 4.0.1
Running on Win95
Eudora Pro Version: 4.0.1
Registration Number: 450-6303
Name and Address:
Robert F. Connelly
Internet: rconnell@psi-japan.com
California Mailing Address
17300 E. 17th Street
Unit J-222
Tustin, CA 92780-1991
TEL (714)544-6242
FAX (714)730-9434
CellPhone (714)270-3599
US Toll Free Voice or FAX to: 1-888-828-4177; Press "5" for FAX.