Re: PAB Re: Consensus

Jay Fenello (Jay@Iperdome.com)
Sat, 04 Jul 1998 02:10:16 -0400

Sacha,

You are objecting to a one paragraph summary of a six
hour group discussion. Here are some subtleties:

This is only the first meeting in the IFWP process.
More will follow. We have the EC meeting on the 7th,
the INET meeting on the 24th and 25th, and the Asia/
Pacific meeting on August 12th. We have various
discussion lists that are all dedicated to these
issues, including this one.

Everyone who participates in *any* of these activities
was defined as an IFWP participant! And that includes
Kent Crispin, Dave Crocker, and Sascha Ignjatovic!

That's why we were able to get consensus on this item,
otherwise the many CORE, ISOC, and International members
of this working group would have objected. They didn't.

Regards,

Jay Fenello
President, Iperdome, Inc.
404-250-3242 http://www.iperdome.com

"None of us knows where all this is heading, but if we get
it right, we have an opportunity that only comes once every
couple of hundred years."
-- Ira C. Magaziner