RE: Monterrey, Mexico meeting

Roberto Gaetano (Roberto.Gaetano@etsi.fr)
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 01:33:40 +0100

Amadeu,

You wrote:
> Lars-Johan Liman wrote:
> >
> > wessorh@ar.com:
> > > all:
> > > does anyone know how to obtain the $65 rate from Holloday Inn?
> > > i told them I wanted the DNSO rate, they didn't know what I was
> > > talking about. I used 1.800.465.4329 to call and make reservations...
> >
> > My guess (from the other side of this unfortunate globe):
> >
> > Try calling them directly.
>
> NO!!!!
>
> In order to get this discuounted rate, you will ONLY need to register
> directly
> through the DNSO Registration Form and choose the appropriate dates.
> This form will be online later today, or tomorrow morning CET at latest.
>
> Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks for the information, it was not clear at all to me.

Nevertheless, as a Latin person, I was able to bargain down to 695 pesos
($69.5) from the $90-something first price, but it took some few minutes of
discussion.

Roberto
who the more is involved in Internet, the less is confident about these "new
technologies"