Re: Proposal for a new ORSC/DNSO project

David W. Maher (dwmaher@ibm.net)
Thu, 03 Dec 1998 14:54:05 -0600

Stef:
I applaud your attempt to cut thru the Balkan mess, but I am puzzled as to
how the various principalities can agree on the composition of a Fair
Hearing Panel. In a sense, all the efforts of the past two or three years
has been to get people to agree on a system of trusted representatives who
could decide what to do about the DNS. We know what a mess this has turned
into. How do we now pick the FHP?
David