Re: [ifwp] Re: Proposal for a new ORSC/DNSO project

Bob Helfant (bhelfant@inamecorp.com)
Thu, 03 Dec 1998 18:46:41 -0500

Chris, who gambled millions of dollars on infrastructure?

What did CORE know? I believe that most of CORE realized it was going
nowhere early on, but many of the members were sent by very large
organizations who didn't really care how it turned out and a very small
number ran the show. There was also a tremendous amount of anti-American
attitiude evident at the meetings which led the group to make bad decisions
such as the attempt to hijack the root after the Washington meeting. That
demonstrated to anyone watching, the level of integrity the CORE had.

Bob Helfant