Re: [ifwp] Re: Proposal for a new ORSC/DNSO project

Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 18:14:04 -0800

On Thu, Dec 03, 1998 at 05:58:02PM -0800, Christopher Ambler wrote:
> >Absolutely. Iperdome has no more right to the name that AT&T.
> >
> >CORE has no more right to .web than IOD does, which is to say, none.
>
> Well, this is where we're going to have to agree to disagree, and
> see what ICANN does with the situation, presuming that they get
> that far.
>
> And, of course, hope that this gets worked out fairly and stays out
> of court.

It will end up fairly, just like it did before; and it will probably
still end up in court, just like it did before; and the result will
be roughly the same.

--
Kent Crispin, PAB Chair			"No reason to get excited",
kent@songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...