RE: Fw: SO structure - private

Antony Van Couvering (avc@interport.net)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 03:41:16 -0500

I'd like to note for the record that yes indeed we all decided to
concentrate on the non-incorporated option, but that was because there was a
strong case made that this was all that ICANN would accept.

If that in fact is not the case, as it now appears, that sheds an entirely
different light on the question.

Antony