Re: Why was Draft 7 of the application not posted to the discuss list?

Amadeu Abril i Abril (Amadeu@nominalia.com)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 07:53:05 +0100

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Kent, Roberto, and everyone else,
>
> Many of us active stakeholders in the DNSO process who cannot attend face to
> face meetings are on this discussion list.
>
> Today I find out draft 7 of the proposed DNSO application was posted only to
> the participants list.
>
> Either post it to the discuss list or open the participants list to those who
> participate but cannot attend face to face meetings.
>
> I see this as a SERIOUS obstacle to openness and transparency in the DNSO
> process.

Calm down, William ;-)

All documents will be posted everywhere. The fact is that the drafting team
was basically incorporating the so-called Monterrey consensus points to an
earlier draft (already available).

I guess that it makes sense to firts forward that to those participating to
the Monterrey meeting to see whether major "mistakes" have been done, and then
forward it to discuss (and post it to the web).

I guess that whis will be done later today or early tomorrow. No intention to
exclude involved. Just a polite gesture towrads those attending the meeting
and appointing the drafting team ;-)

Best regards,

Amadeu