Re: [ifwp] Re: Why was Draft 7 of the application not posted to the discuss list?

Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:05:35 -0800

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 06:48:06PM -0500, Michael Sondow wrote:
> Kent Crispin a écrit:
>
> > So far there have been no comments on the participants list, and, on
> > the questionable theory that silence is consent, I will post
> > "version 7" to discuss later on tonight.
>
> I don't know about the others, but I am working on comments to draft 7.
> You must give us a little time. 24 hours isn't enough. Believe it or
> not, some of us have lives beyond the mailing lists :-]

Yes, I am very well aware of that -- my wife reminds me frequently.
Are your comments such that you think I should delay posting the
draft to the discuss list?

kent

--
Kent Crispin, PAB Chair				"Do good, and you'll be
kent@songbird.com				lonesome." -- Mark Twain