AW: Our draft

Herbert Vitzthum (vitzthum@nts.at)
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:42:52 +0100

------ =_NextPart_000_01BE29C3.24EBBA50

Hello,

i found the idee of 'fair hearing panels' steff has metioned in =
Moterray
democratic and positiv.
I'm not shure how can we implement this in the draft but im happy to
know about and use this wen DNSO is established.

New gTLD,
I think you all will remember to the paper bernard was giving us copys
form the Boston Meeting with Centr,=20
Mike Roberts, POC, Core, NSI and other. One of the 11 pricipals of this
paper says that we are not against new gTLDs.

And i can say you personal that if there is an open an fer process =
every
one who follow the later to defined roles shall became a registry for a
new gTLD. This shall be open and not dirciminators, not for Profit ...
look at whitepaper.

Steff i think you will be welcome for me and i remember to any ver good
statements in Monterray. I'm remeber with a little sad to your last
statement there wen you mentioned that you can not support our
DNSO-Process.

I will look forward to see you eventually in Washington an 22th of jan.

Frohe Weihnachten

Herbert Vitzthum, NIC.AT registry of ccTLD .AT

> -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Ken Stubbs [mailto:kstubbs@dninet.net]
> Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 1998 13:50
> An: participants@dnso.org; discuss@dnso.org
> Betreff: Re: Our draft=20
>=20
> hello out there
>=20
> 1. I too also recall that there was a strong consensus for=20
> fair hearing
> panels and feel that we need to incorporate that into the process
> 2. on the other hand, stef seems to ignore the fact that CORE was
> represented at the meetings at both Monterey and Barcelona as=20
> well as ORSC.
> just exactly what do you propose stef , be done to "articulate" re:
> prospective new gtld's. why don't you develop some verbage to=20
> incorporate
> into the draft and let's deal with it.
> 3. who is the them you refer to as the "rightfully=20
> disenfranchised": please
> elaborate on your proposed methodology to avoid this concern.=20
> how do you
> propose this "public discourse" be accomplished?
>=20
> heppy holidays
>=20
> ken stubbs
>=20

filename="Herbert Vitzthum.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Vitzthum;Herbert;;;
FN:Herbert Vitzthum
ORG:NTS Netwerk- u. Telekom Servicegesellschaft m.b.H. & Co. KEG.
TITLE:Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+43 (662) 459658-10
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+43 (6246) 73689
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+43 (664) 222 96 19
TEL;WORK;FAX:+43 (662) 459658-58
ADR;WORK:;;Schillerstra=DFe 30;Salzburg;;A-5020;=D6sterreich
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Schillerstra=3DDFe =
30=3D0D=3D0ASalzburg A-5020=3D0D=3D0A=3DD6sterreich
URL:http://www.nts.at
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:herbert.vitzthum@nts.at
REV:19980814T203746Z
END:VCARD