Re: Addition of Joe Sims to Participants Mailing List

Michael Sondow (msondow@iciiu.org)
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:54:41 -0500

Amadeu-

The point here, my friend, is that many people with a very legitimate
ineterst in the DNSO are being excluded from the participants list,
while others are being added extra-procedurally by Bob Shaw. Together
with all the anger being engendered by closed DNSO lists, we are
aggravating an already bad atmosphere of exclusion and privilege. Surely
you can see that this is ultimately counter-productive, if the goal of
the DNSO is to foster collaboration.

Kent has propsed moving all discussion to the open discuss list, and
closing the participants list, at least temporarily. I second this. Do
you have any objections?