Re: Addition of Joe Sims to Participants Mailing List

Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:54:07 -0800

On Thu, Dec 17, 1998 at 02:54:41PM -0500, Michael Sondow wrote:

> Kent has propsed moving all discussion to the open discuss list, and
> closing the participants list, at least temporarily. I second this. Do
> you have any objections?

Just a clarification -- I didn't mean to imply that the participants
list should be administratively closed -- I just meant that I thought
we should all voluntarily move our discussion to the discuss list,
and that therefore the participants list would be idle because no-one
would use it.

I have a concrete request, though -- I request that Joe Sims, Jon
Englund, and any other similar cases all be added to the discuss
list, if they aren't already. Otherwise they will miss some
potentially important discussion.

kent

--
Kent Crispin, PAB Chair				"Do good, and you'll be
kent@songbird.com				lonesome." -- Mark Twain