RE: [ifwp] RE: Addition of Joe Sims to Participants Mailing List

Roberto Gaetano (Roberto.Gaetano@etsi.fr)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 13:20:52 +0100

Chris,

You wrote:

> As a shareholder in Image Online Design, the company
> with the longest-standing operational prospective registry,
> I would like read access and participation access to any
> and all DNSO.ORG mailing lists.

You are most than welcome on the discuss@dnso.org.
Please see on the DNSO.ORG Website (http://www.dnso.org/), and more
to subscribe.

Of course, everybody else on the IFWP list is also welcome to join.
The more, the merrier (I think I am stealing this line from John Ford's
"Stagecoach"?).

> Not knowing the subscription address, I must make this
> request in public on these lists.

You may be right.
I thought that when I invited in early October people to jump in I
referenced the site, but I may be wrong.

See you soon
Roberto