Re: Comment-Draft

Perry E. Metzger (perry@piermont.com)
25 Dec 1998 02:28:26 -0500

Michael Sondow <msondow@iciiu.org> writes:
> INTERNET COMMENTARY EXPIRES DECEMBER 2999 INTERNET COMMENTARY
>

> COMMENTARY ON "GUIDE TO ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES OF THE
> INTERNET INFRASTRUCTURE" (draft-rfced-info-iana-00.txt)

Would this missive be an official comment from the "International
Congress of Independent Internet Users" (conveniently located in
Mr. Sondow's apartment in Woodhaven, NY according to whois)?

In any case, I'm glad to see comments from such an eminent international body!

Perry
PS How *do* you fit all those millions of users in to Apartment 6D, by
the way?