Re: Comment-Draft

Perry E. Metzger (perry@piermont.com)
25 Dec 1998 12:22:38 -0500

Michael Sondow <msondow@iciiu.org> writes:
> Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> > PS How *do* you fit all those millions of users in to Apartment 6D, by
> > the way?
>
> The users are in cyberspace, Mr. Metzger, not in my office. Surely
> even someone of your limited intelligence would understand that.

We people of limited intelligence often miss such details, yes. I am
properly chastised, and now realize that your organization merely
selected your apartment in Queens as a proper executive headquarters
because, in spite of your millions of members, you are a thrifty
organization. That is certainly admirable. Waste not want not and all that.

Perry