Re: Addition of Joe Sims to Participants Mailing List

Robert Shaw (robert.shaw@itu.int)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:42:39 +0100

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Roeland,
>
> While I don't argue for the time being with the contents of your complaint
> (I am confident that the solution I proposed could be fair enough), I would
> like to ask you not to consider Bob Shaw in any way responsible for this.
>
> He is in no way responsible for the mess we (the DNSO people who defined the
> number of lists and the policy for each of them) have done. So please, feel
> free to continue complaining if things don't go the way you like, but Bob
> Shaw is the wrong person to shoot at.

In fact, I'm not even a member of any of these lists or participating in
their discussions. So go bang on the door of <participants@dnso.org> if you
want their policies changed and keep me out of it.

Bob

--
Robert Shaw <robert.shaw@itu.int>
Head a.i., IED/Advisor, Global Information Infrastructure