RE: Summary of discuss list 12/15/98 - 1/5/99 for drafting team

Mikki Barry (ooblick@netpolicy.com)
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:24:52 -0500

>The summary was from the discuss@dnso.org. While attempting to be fair, the
>work is nonetheless personal, and I almost certainly made mistakes. I don't
>know what you mean by "submitted by open process", did this get sent to
>discuss@dnso.org? If you're talking about the message where you compare
>INTA to plantation owners and domain holders to slaves, I didn't include
>that because there wasn't anything in it about the draft application per se.

Yes, it was sent to discuss@dnso.org, as well as to other dnso lists, the
ifwp list, the domain-policy list, etc. By open process meant that it was
formulated openly on mailing lists and by use of comments solicited from as
many people as could be reached given the short deadline.

It was quite extensive. Do you need another copy?