Re: [ifwp] Re: What is this? Why are we surprised with it?

Ellen Rony (erony@marin.k12.ca.us)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 10:44:14 -0800

Kent Crispin wrote:

>I must protest this proposed teleconference (see below) with "ORSC
>folks". This is a matter some importance, and of wide interest to
>many people. Privileged, closed access for the ORSC is simply not
>fair to all these other interested parties, and is in fact completely
>at odds with the values that ORSC claims to hold.

In light of the past few days of comments, let's just shine a mirror on
your message, with a few words replaced (see caps)

I must protest this proposed JANUARY 21 MEETING with DNSO.ORG "SPONSORS AND
INVITEES". This is a matter some importance, and of wide interest to
many people. Privileged, closed access for the DNSO.ORG SPONSORS is simply not
fair to all these other interested parties, and is in fact completely
at odds with the values that DNSO claims to hold.

Ellen Rony Co-author
The Domain Name Handbook http://www.domainhandbook.com
ISBN 0879305150 *=" ____ / +1 (415) 435-5010
erony@marin.k12.ca.us \ ) Tiburon, CA