Re: [ifwp] Re: open Washington meeting?

Michael Sondow (msondow@iciiu.org)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 23:54:27 -0500

Roberto Gaetano a écrit:
>> Don't you think that it might be best to go to Washington on
> > Thursday like the invitees, and sleep the night there, maybe get together
> > on
> > Thursday like they are doing to discuss the meeting on Friday?
> >
> Definitively better to get there the day before.
> Europeans don't have the choice anyhow, because transatlantic flight fly
> westbound during the day.

I will be arriving in Washington on Thursday at about noon. I may have to go
to speak with some people at the House of Representatives in the afternoon
(this is not set up yet), but, even if I do, we could arrange to meet in the
evening. Would this be convenient for you? If so, perhaps we can set a time
and place and invite everyone else who will be arriving on Thursday to join
us?