RE: DNSO.ORG Meeting proposal on Jan.23(for the last time)

Roberto Gaetano (Roberto.Gaetano@etsi.fr)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:02:54 +0100

Michael,

You wrote:

.... A drafting team of some manageable size
> is necessary. If, as Roberto seemed to be saying, the work of drafting is
> given to the list public, nothing will get accomplished.

Never intended to say something like this.
If this is what was understood, then I apologize and rectify.

The only two addition I proposed to the drafting team were Mike and Mikki.

I proposed that on the public list people could express their opinion on the
controversial points of the draft, which is a different thing.

Regards
Roberto