Re: DNSO website updates

Amadeu Abril i Abril (Amadeu@nominalia.com)
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 09:26:09 +0100

Ellen Rony wrote:

> >Hi all,
> >
> >Some updates on the website. You will now find there links to:
> >* Ellen Rony's comparison of DNSO draft proposals.
>
> Shouldn't the line item say "Side-by-side comparison of DNSO draft proposals"
> without reference to my name.

Dear Ellen,

It would be posted exactly in the terms you want ;-)

The standard policy was atributing authorship ("NSI comnets", "Antony Van
Couvring's Summary of coments sent to discuss list"...) both for clarification
purposesd and because we thought that, in your case as well and perhaps more
specially, author/deitor desseerved some credit.

Please the the website and send me how do you want we put it. It will be done
tomorrow morning.

Best regards,

Amadeu