Re: [ifwp] Re: DNSO Important update: The "Merged" Draft

Michael Sondow (msondow@iciiu.org)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 05:13:50 -0500

Jay Fenello a écrit:

> I've only read up to the point clipped below,
> but if the intro is any indication, this is
> going to be a very impressive document.

What is this, diplomacy? Jay Fenello, the mediator, friend to all?

You like this draft, Jay? You approve of the corporate takeover? No open
books? No membership control of the NC? You agree with that?

You're going to be real popular on Thursday with the suits. They'll probably
give you a job running errands for them.

The DNSO.org draft sucks. What's more, it's the work of one person: Kent
Crispin. The Monterrey participants never agreed to anything like this
draft, and none of them have responded to a call for comments. Maybe they're
just quietly accepting it, but I think they're plain disgusted. I certainly
hope so, anyway. Because it's a disgusting document. And their not going to
get away with it. No way.

Defend it at your own risk.