Re: merge5.txt

Amadeu Abril i Abril (Amadeu@nominalia.com)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 02:55:45 +0100

Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:

[..]

> If this document is published as a DNSO.ORG document I wish to have my
> objection published with it, as a minority opinion of a Drafting Team
> Member.
>
> Amadeu, please propose some language to me privately, if you wish.

Dear Eberhard,

Yhe only thing I can advise you right now is to write your comments on the
draft adn distribute them for further discussion comments, eventual agreements
and eventual disagreements.

Best regars,

Amadeu

PS: You might know, or might not, that I teach Euroepan Union law as my
primary job. All my sutdents will tell you that I always insit inthe fact that
one of the main reasons why the European Court of Justice has enjoyed such a
prominent and undisputed role in the process of Eurpoean constuction is
because the judges are prevented from writing dissenting or concurring
opinions. Nest time we meet, you pay the beer and I explain you why ;-)