RE: Merge draft

Antony Van Couvering (avc@interport.net)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:47:49 -0500

Ellen,

The "merged" draft most definitively does *not* replace the Dec. 16 DNSO.ORG
consensus draft. It is rather an extracurricular attempt to find a
compromise between the DNSO.ORG consensus draft and other drafts and
comments. Since just today ORSC, after promising to do so, and AIP, with no
warning at all, have issued separate drafts, it is already out of date in
that respect.

Antony