Re: Aug. 25

Ron Smith (rsmith@cmn.net)
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 08:38:57 -0600

Ronna:

I would love to join your Grand Canyon trip leaving Lee's Ferry on August
25, 1997. I did a trip last year leaving on 8/29. We all had a great
time. I have a 17 foot Hualapai raft with wood frame and oars that was a
great big water boat last year. I can haul lots of gear, will do cooking,
clean up, toilets, with joy. I saw your messages as I was leaving work last
night and could hardly sleep last night amongst the images of the canyon,
the dark black granite of the vishnu schist in the inner canyon, Shinumu
Creek at Bass Camp on our layover day, Matkat, Deer Creek and Havasu, and
of course, Hance, Crystal, Lava etc. In any event I am so excited. If you
can please call me at work or at home, my name is Ron Smith, 970-879-4330
work; and home is 970-879-3542. I would like to take 1 or 2 passengers if
possible, if not, I would still love to go. I love the Canyon and am a
hard worker and easy to get along with.

Ron Smith