Re: Looking for a trip ...

Bob Hiltner (bobhilt@eskimo.com)
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 14:13:11 -0700 (PDT)

I just wanted to take a sec to amplify Judy Z's introduction (as if it
needs any!) This is a completely unsolicited endorsement (but I thought
I'd try to embarrass her anyway... :-)

I was part of the canyon trip she mentioned. Although we were leery of
finding unknown folks on the Net at first, we feel that we were lucky
beyond our best hopes of finding a great boater. Judy is someone you will
love having on your trip. I'm sure that's true of most if not all on this
list, but she rates an A+ on all counts.

Judy is an incredibly strong boater. She hit her lines so well, that it
seemed she barely had to give "El Wasto" a corrective nudge. She's a team
player, hard core (but easy going), sensible and fun.

If you have room and can put up with someone like that, give her a call.

(and judy, I want my 10% if you get an invite! ;-)

Cheers,
-Bob Hiltner, Seattle