Subject: Catarafts
Author: Non-HP-owner-gcboaters (owner-gcboaters@songbird.com) at
HP-ColSprings,mimegw2
Date: 7/13/97 7:28 AM

We are scheduled to put in on July 25th, for our first Canyon trip, and
first whitewater. We seem to be with an experienced/safety-conscious group,
but have just been informed that, instead of traveling on 4-person rafts, we
will be on 2-person catarafts, and a paddle raft.

I would appreciate information and opinions on the safety and stability of
catarafts......... are they more likey to flip than another kind of raft???

Answer quick, please!!! Our trip is coming up soon!!