Re: Grand Canyon launch date Sept 30,1997

mwb@pacbell.net
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:24:44 -0700

Gayle Jann wrote:

> Hi fellow boaters,
>
> I have a great launch date for Sept 30 this year for the Grand Canyon! I
> am planning an 18 day trip from Lee's Ferry to Diamond Creek.
>
> I am looking for a few kayakers with Grand Canyon boating experience and
> a 2 rafts or people who have Grand Canyon experience rowing rafts to
> join me.
>
> I want to have a small trip with people who love the Grand Canyon and
> want to go for the experience of enjoying the beauty of the Canyon
> rather than for a big party going down the river.
>
> If you are interested and have the time, send me a message with a phone
> number and let's talk.
>
> Time is of the essence! I need to hear from you by 8/29/97.
>
> Adios,
> Gayle

Hello Gayle.

I just had my sixth trip in May and am scheduled in November for
another. Sept. 30 is an awesome slot for a great trip. Camp fires and
all. I run a 15' shoshoni and am rigged for bear. Are there still
openings? I may be able to juggle my shedule. reach me via e mail or
at 916-662-4852. Take Care. B. G. Tackett