Re: (Fwd) Comments on Colorado River Management Plan

Benjamin Harding (blh@hydrosphere.com)
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 14:05:51 +0000

Judy Zachariasen's comments remind me of a story:

Three hunters agree that whoever complains about the food has to
cook. Then they draw straws for the first cook. The
unfortunate victim does everything he can to draw a complaint.
Failing at everything, he finally goes out and picks up some
moose turds and cooks them up in a stew.

One of his friends gags and cries out "This tastes like moose
shit... but GOOD moose shit."

On 8 Oct 97 at 11:20, Judy Zachariasen wrote:

[_much_ criticism clipped]

> I would like to see a reallocation of user days to reflect the
> true demand of private and commercial boaters.

Judy, it's your turn to cook.

Propose a system to reallocate user days to reflect the true
demand of private and commercial boaters.

Ben

-- Ben Harding              blh@hydrosphere.com --
--       Hydrosphere Resource Consultants       --
--       Hydrosphere Data Products              --
--       1002 Walnut, Suite 200                 --
--       Boulder CO 80302                       --
-- 303-443-7839 voice          303-442-0616 fax --
-- Publishing Natural Resources Data on CD ROM  --
--  Consultants in Natural Resources Planning   --