Re: (Fwd) Comments on Colorado River Management Plan

Benjamin Harding (blh@hydrosphere.com)
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 17:36:06 +0000

On 8 Oct 97 at 14:47, Judy Zachariasen wrote:

> And, Ben, I couldn't tell from your post if you were pissed about what I
> said. Hope not

Nope, so long as you take your turn cooking. I'm just going to
be relentless about pushing people to put forward constructive
ideas.

I'll read your stuff tonight and comment tomorrow or when work
permits.

Ben

-- Ben Harding              blh@hydrosphere.com --
--       Hydrosphere Resource Consultants       --
--       Hydrosphere Data Products              --
--       1002 Walnut, Suite 200                 --
--       Boulder CO 80302                       --
-- 303-443-7839 voice          303-442-0616 fax --
-- Publishing Natural Resources Data on CD ROM  --
--  Consultants in Natural Resources Planning   --