Re: Judy's proposal

Benjamin Harding (blh@hydrosphere.com)
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 13:56:20 +0000

On 9 Oct 97 at 15:14, Dave Kehs wrote:

> I detect an anti-commercial bias in your message. Do you
> really need to accuse them of tax evasion?

Read what you want into it. I liked a lot of them and I think
they liked me. My positions and activism were the same then as
now, so my guess is they still do. I particularly like Dee
Holladay, George Wendt and Ken Sleight. Dee and Ken because
they were very generous in helping fight the Juniper-Cross Mt.
Project on the Yampa. I owe a particular debt to George because
when I heard he was running the Grand over the July 4, 1983
weekend, I called him and asked to go, and he took me. That may
prove to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Ben

-- Ben Harding              blh@hydrosphere.com --
--       Hydrosphere Resource Consultants       --
--       Hydrosphere Data Products              --
--       1002 Walnut, Suite 200                 --
--       Boulder CO 80302                       --
-- 303-443-7839 voice          303-442-0616 fax --
-- Publishing Natural Resources Data on CD ROM  --
--  Consultants in Natural Resources Planning   --