Re: FINAL DECISION - RESULTS

From: Dr. Nii Quaynor (quaynor@ghana.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 16:44:32 PST

> If we don't count votes from ISOC chapters, then Pierre (ISOC-BENIN) and
> Nii (ISOC Ghana) can not vote. Therefore Proposal 1 has 10 votes and
> Proposal 2 has 2 votes.

                          ???
this math is like you must win at all cost. we *dont* have rough consensus
at the moment and I suggest you work that and get a good consensus not count
votes. clearly, a good proportion had a different idea from you and so you
must work to bridge the gap if we want a good constituency.

regards,
nii

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM