Re: FINAL DECISION - RESULTS

From: Carlos Vera (cvera@interactive.net.ec)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 07:41:57 PST

I was looking in the 2 proposal basic mean.

I believe that we can have a consensus here. It is not so difficult or impossible.
The regional representation is better because we can ensure that every geographical
region is represented. We can combine this with direct elections. We can not agree
in a non equal representation.

Can anyone put their own opinion so we together can work on this matter asap?

For the voters maybe also is useful to resume both proposal 1 and 2 or their main
differences and then again get opinions and finally if there is not a consensus to
vote.

Can we do this?

UPADI

Carlos Vera