Re: Schedule of NCDNHC

From: Dr. Nii Quaynor (quaynor@ghana.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 06:50:21 PST

if you are talking about the issue of running mates as alternates, some of
us from Africa dont see it as trivial at all. we rather view it as
fundamental and you refused to heed the warning during the debate. So which
other different regions are you looking for advisors from? You *did not*
listen for advise from Africa. Sorry.

nii

African Network Operators Group (AFNOG) 2000 Workshop, www.afnog.org,
University of Cape Town, South Africa, April 30 - May 5, 2000.