Membership Application Review Committee

From: YJ Park (yjpark@aptld.org)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 00:31:41 PDT

Dear Members,

With the start of Raul's suggestion,
this committee seems ready to carry out this process.

I am so pleased that Dany, Don, and Raul(automatically
regarded as members:-) volunteered to do this job.

And then could you start to review the membership application forms?
All the archived application is in the below address.

http://lyris.isoc.org/cgi-bin/ncdnhc/lyris.pl?visit=ncdnhc-application

I appreciate your voluntary offer and your cooperation.
Feel a bit sorry for my late response for this.

I just got back to the office
from Adelaide, Australia and Phnom Pen, Cambodia trips.
Another trip is for India from 7 - 9.

I'll try to be as responsive as possible.

Regards,

YJ

---
You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Kent@SONGBIRD.COM